Search For Jobs
Job Seeker Resources
Social Work Jobs
Program Director - Residential Treatment Facility
The Program Director is responsible for overseeing and managing the overall operation of the Residential Treatment Facility.
• Manage, implement, and oversee program(s) in accordance with contracting and licensing requirements.
• Set additional requirements and standards as specified by Child Center of NY.
• Meet performance expectations/metrics, as defined for the position within the assigned program.
• Set program targets and goals, prepare and monitor program budget, and provide program reports.
• Communicate program aspects throughout the organization.
• Resolves problems in service provision and conflicts among staff.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in Education, Social Work, Psychology, or related fields.
• 7-10 years' experience at a Residential Treatment Facility with minimum 5 years supervisory experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field.
Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, Counselor, Social Work
You must be signed in to perform this action. Please sign in or sign up now.
Refer To Colleague
Nurse practitioner jobs
Physician assistant jobs
Social work jobs
Therapy and counseling jobs
Job seeker resources