Search For Jobs
Job Seeker Resources
Social Work Jobs
Mental Health Therapist (Bilingual Spanish preferred)
Familias Unidas is hiring 1 Full and 1 Part Time (30 hour, bilingual Spanish) therapist to serve children and youth victims of child abuse, neglect, or who have witnessed domestic violence, and their families. These positions will serve families through our partnership with the Family Justice Center. The therapist will provide trauma-informed treatment to individual children and youth, and their families at the Family Justice Center West, but due to COVID-19 pandemic services are currently provided via telehealth with limited in-person services.
Familias Unidas exists to improve wellness and self-sufficiency in Latino and other communities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
1. Provision of clinical services, including individual, child, and family therapy, and group therapy with individuals victims of child abuse or neglect, who have witnessed domestic violence.
2. Maintain appropriate caseload of 15-20 clients.
3. Conduct intakes and assessments, diagnostic and treatment formulation, implement treatment plan, and maintain case records.
4. Research and provide information, education, and case management advocacy..
5. Collaborate with multidisciplinary team, other providers, and school personnel regarding clients as appropriate.
6. Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. MSW or MA in counseling psychology or social work.
2. Registration with California BBS or eligible for registration as AMFT, ASW, or APCC.
3. A minimum of 1 year of clinical experience in mental health or social services field.
4. Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
5. Cultural sensitivity with the African-American and Latinx communities.
6. Outstanding interpersonal and written communication skills
7. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
Counselor, Mental Health, Social Work
You must be signed in to perform this action. Please sign in or sign up now.
Refer To Colleague
Nurse practitioner jobs
Physician assistant jobs
Social work jobs
Therapy and counseling jobs
Job seeker resources