Board certified Psychiatrist, child and adolescent and adult preferred but not required; adult psychiatry required Naples, Florida 34103
The psychiatrist practitioner under the general direction of the CEO/Chief Medical Director will provide Evaluation and Management services for Psychiatric diagnosis for patients in psychiatric healthcare facilities. The Psychiatrist Practitioner will assist in overseeing the appropriateness and quality of psychiatric care delivered to patients seen in psychiatric healthcare facilities by providers. The practitioner will maintain high standards in the delivery of health care, work directly with provider staff to resolve problems and work to continuously improve Medical Group, Inc. operations and quality of care.
ESSENTIAL POSITION DUTIES:
• Provides Evaluation and Management services for Psychiatric diagnosis for patients in psychiatric healthcare facilities as indicated.
• Reviews potential provider quality issues and determines their appropriateness for review by the Peer Review Committee.
• Assists in developing and revising policies for providers to support utilization management activities, including criteria and guidelines for appropriate use of services, clinical practice guidelines and treatment guidelines.
• Coordinates with the AMD and Director of Clinical services to provide support and appropriate direction to facility staff on issues pertaining to psychiatric care.
• Available to attend Psychiatric Staff Meetings.
• Performs other duties relevant to psychiatrist practitioner role.
• Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to, those within the compliance process, Standards of Conduct, HIPAA and JCAHO.
• Participates in required orientation, ethics and HIPAA training programs.
• Reports concerns and suspected incidences of non-compliance following Standards of Conduct.
Please send CV to Sign up or sign in for contact information