Search For Jobs
Job Seeker Resources
Licensed Therapist, Remote, Part-Time (PhD, PsyD, LMHC, LCSW, LICSW)
Working with Meru Health as a Licensed Remote Therapist with 3+ years post-licensure experience & based in the United States, you will be part of a mission to make mental health care more holistic, effective, accessible, and outcome-driven.
REMOTE THERAPIST RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Facilitating intake calls via Zoom video Monday - Friday to assess appropriateness for the program, diagnose, establish and build rapport and set treatment goals
- Tracking participant progress daily to ensure quality and continuity of care delivery
- Managing participant correspondence and engaging with participants to provide clinical support and motivation via chat-based messaging
- Openness to expanding your licensure footprint by becoming licensed in new states
REMOTE THERAPIST QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Doctoral or Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy or another relevant field
- 3+ years of post-licensure counseling/clinical experience and are physically based in the U.S.
- Experience with the Adult Population: experience with Assessment, Evaluation and proven competency with the Diagnostic Criteria within the DSM 5
- Experience with Mindfulness, Motivational Interviewing & CBT or 3rd wave treatments
- Willing to provide up to a 10 hours/week minimum time commitment to start with the desire to grow
As one of our Remote Therapists, you will be empowering people with a scalable and effective treatment solution. Our solution is a comprehensive tool for participants (the name we use for patients) to manage their burnout, depression, and anxiety symptoms. Our 12-week mobile treatment program includes mindfulness and CBT practices, HRV Biofeedback, sleep medicine, nutritional psychiatry, and daily remote therapist support on weekdays.
Want in? Apply at the link below:
Sign up or sign in for contact information
MD, PhD, PsyD
Behavioral and Cognitive Psychology, Clinical Health Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Counselor, Couple and Family Psychology, Mental Health, Neurology, Psychiatry, Psychology, Social Work
You must be signed in to perform this action. Please sign in or sign up now.
Refer To Colleague
Nurse practitioner jobs
Physician assistant jobs
Social work jobs
Therapy and counseling jobs
Job seeker resources