Search For Jobs
Job Seeker Resources
Physician Assistant Jobs
Live and work in the Great Smokies!
Job Summary: Meridian Behavioral Health Services is seeking a Clinical Director. The Clinical Director is responsible for the leadership and management of all clinical services through Meridian’s Adult services and Child and Family services continuums. The Clinical Director is responsible for providing clinical expertise in behavioral health treatment to the organization through a focus of providing trauma informed, whole family/person care in a recovery-oriented environment.
A successful candidate will have the following minimum qualifications:
• Master’s Degree or Doctorate Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or Counseling
• Valid North Carolina clinical license (Licensed Psychologist (Doctorate Level), Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist)
• Five years of clinical experience
• Five years of clinical supervision experience
• Three years of upper management experience in behavioral health services
• Knowledge of diverse modalities of counseling and diagnostic principles
• Knowledge and experience developing peer support specialists
• Demonstrated belief in a recovery focused, trauma informed, strengths-based approach to treatment
• Ability to build strong teams to meet performance goals
Preference will be given to candidates with the following:
• Certification to provide substance use disorder treatment and supervision (Licensed Clinical Addictions Specialist, Certified Clinical Supervisor)
• Experience with integration of mental health services in a primary care environment.
Benefits: Meridian offers a comprehensive benefits package including an employer matching retirement plan. Meridian provides malpractice insurance for those that qualify, a generous PTO program, paid holidays and participation in the loan repayment program for licensed practitioners and clinicians.
DNP, DO, MD, MSW, NP, PA, PhD, PsyD
Behavioral and Cognitive Psychology, Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, Clinical Health Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Mental Health, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, Psychiatry, Psychology, Social Work
You must be signed in to perform this action. Please sign in or sign up now.
Refer To Colleague
Nurse practitioner jobs
Physician assistant jobs
Social work jobs
Therapy and counseling jobs
Job seeker resources