Search For Jobs
Job Seeker Resources
Physician Assistant Jobs
growing organization with lots of room for growth
Friendly Harbor Community Center – Job Opportunity
Location: Pueblo, Colorado
Post date: 8/12/2020
Job Title: Executive Director
Job Summary: In collaboration with all stakeholders, the Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the Harbor’s administration, finances, program, and strategic plan. Key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach. The Executive Director reports directly to the Board of Directors.
Accountable to: Friendly Harbor Board of Directors
Full description of responsibilities available upon request.
• Strong connection/ knowledge of mental health, substance use disorder, and recovery communities.
• A degree in a related field or senior management experience.
• Clear understanding of the difference between peer specialist roles and treatment provider roles.
• Marketing, public relations, fundraising, and non-profit experience.
• Belief in and commitment to the Friendly Harbor mission.
• Commitment to quality programs and quality measurements for program evaluation.
• Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people; demonstrates respect for different cultures, and differences of opinion and values; demonstrates sensitivity to effects of trauma; Maintains a friendly, confident, professional demeanor.
• Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, hard-worker and self-directed.
• Proven leadership, coaching, and relationship management experience.
Work Type: Full-time.
Flexible work schedule
Paid Personal Time Off
Salary: $50-55,000 based on experience and training
FLSA Status: Exempt
To Apply: Prospective candidates must submit the following to be considered for the position:
• Letter of interest
• List of 3 references with email address and telephone number
Applications received before September 7,2020 will receive priority. Applications should be emailed to
Sign up or sign in for contact information
DNP, DO, MD, MSW, NP, PA, PhD, PsyD
Mental Health, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant
You must be signed in to perform this action. Please sign in or sign up now.
Refer To Colleague
Nurse practitioner jobs
Physician assistant jobs
Social work jobs
Therapy and counseling jobs
Job seeker resources