Search For Jobs
Job Seeker Resources
Nurse Practitioner Jobs
NP Job Details
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - Outpatient (Southern Washington)
Full time position
Health care coverage
Multi Specialty Group
NP JOB DESCRIPTION
MDstaffers is seeking a qualified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Southern Washington. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
The primary focus of the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner is to provide integrated behavioral health treatment to clients in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Collaborating with therapists, case managers, nurses and other members of the treatment team.
• Full-time, Permanent
• Outpatient only
• Monday through Friday
• Completing initial psychiatric evaluations and assessing mental health and physical health status at routine appointments
• Prescribing and monitoring psychotropic medications and educating clients and their support system about the medication’s purpose, appropriate dosage, and possible side effects
We are proud to offer you a competitive benefits package, including:
• Competitive salaries within our communities and industry
• Healthcare coverage for employee and qualified members
• Generous vacation, paid holiday and sick leave policies
• Master’s or doctorate degree in nursing or nursing practice with psychiatric mental health specialization
• Two years of experience prescribing psychotropic medications
• Registered nurse license and Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner license in Washington state
• Federal DEA registration
• First Aid & CPR certification
• Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle liability insurance
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting
Sign up or sign in for contact information
Job Reference #14336
NURSE PRACTITIONER JOB PROFESSIONAL DETAILS
You must be signed in to perform this action. Please sign in or sign up now.
Refer To Colleague
Nurse practitioner jobs
Physician assistant jobs
Social work jobs
Therapy and counseling jobs
Job seeker resources