Search For Jobs
Job Seeker Resources
Nurse Practitioner Jobs
NP Job Details
APRN - Psychiatric
Provides psychiatric medication management to HIV positive and high risk patients in mental health care or substance abuse treatment.
Works collaboratively with the Medical Director and Director of Behavioral Health Services and reports to COO/CPO.
Provide medication management care to patients including appropriate diagnosis and treatment
NP JOB DESCRIPTION
Provides psychiatric medication management to HIV positive and high risk patients in mental health care or substance abuse treatment. This position is part of an interdisciplinary treatment team comprising of medical provider, clinical care team, behavioral health therapists, medical case managers, health educators and pharmacist through a HIV Medical Home approach. Works collaboratively with the Medical Director and Director of Behavioral Health Services and reports to COO/CPO.
• Provide medication management care to patients including appropriate diagnosis and treatment.
• Assess and evaluate patient needs.
• Prescribe medication in the correct dosage for patients in a responsible manner in accordance with current medical protocols and practices as licensed and delegated.
• Monitor and assess patients’ responses to medications.
• Maintain, review, and assess patients’ medical records.
• Perform medical intake procedures including labs, vital signs and history.
• Facilitates Dialectical Behavioral Therapy group (DBT);
• Completes psychiatric assessments,
Completed prior authorizations when needed, and other required documentation of service delivery in the EMR and e2
• Record and report symptoms, reactions, treatments and changes in patient’s conditions.
• Maintain confidentiality regarding patient and/or family in accordance with established protocols.
• Adhere to ethical and legal standards of professional practice.
• Reevaluate and follow-up on patients’ treatment and health status.
• Document all patient care in an accurate, timely, legible manner in compliance with Board of Nursing Protocol and other professional standards.
• APRN graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• Masters in Nursing and two (2) years of relevant work experience.
• Current, active and unencumbered license to practice in the State of Florida.
• Current Federal DEA Certification.
NURSE PRACTITIONER JOB PROFESSIONAL DETAILS
Permanent($120,000 - $125,000)
You must be signed in to perform this action. Please sign in or sign up now.
Refer To Colleague
Nurse practitioner jobs
Physician assistant jobs
Social work jobs
Therapy and counseling jobs
Job seeker resources