AMCE is seeking qualified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners to join our provider network as an independent contractor performing psychological evaluations for the Social Security Disability Office in the following locations:
* MOUNT VERNON
* MOSES LAKE
• Exams: Provide an objective history and mental status with brief record review and dictation. SSA template to easily follow and guide through each exam.
• Platform: User friendly records and dictation platform to streamline the examination and dictation.
• Low Risk: One-time visits with no follow up, treating or prescribing
• Income: Supplement income on your days off. Compensation is per exam.
• Schedule: Create your own schedule and appointment lengths.
• Overheard: No overhead, as an office is rented for the day and an assistant scheduled to check in/out claimants.
As a PMHNP, you are an expert in the assessment, evaluation, and diagnosis of health conditions for your patients. As an independent contractor for AMCE, you apply your expertise in the evaluation and diagnosis of psychological conditions to support the claimants current mental status. You would not be asked to make the decision as to whether the claimant is disabled, the decision is made by the caseworker as SSA. The timely and expert examination assures that each claim is heard and dutifully processed by the SSA Disability Determinations Office.
• Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
• An active and unrestricted license in the State of Maryland.
• 12 months minimum experience conducting assessments.
If you are not ready to contract with AMCE but know someone who is, feel free to forward our information.