Our client is a San Antonio-based practice that specializes in children between the ages of 3 to 17 years and their caregivers. This is accomplished through an integrated healthcare approach to treatment that includes psychological, educational, developmental assessments; evidenced based psychotherapy; and medication assisted treatment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Licensed Psychologist work as part of an integrated healthcare team comprised of LPCs, LCSWs, Psychologists and Physicians.
• Provides a full range of psycho-diagnostic services including the use of psychological testing and assessment measures.
• Performs psychological evaluations for children with mental health disorders for purposes of diagnostic clarification and treatment planning recommendations.
• Consults with and serves as a resource for other professional personnel concerning the need for evaluation and development of psychological services.
• May provide evidenced based psychotherapy using various modalities for children and adolescents.
• Attend and participate in treatment team meetings or professional staff conferences. with other clinicians.
• Meets ethical obligations for timely documentation of counseling services per State of Texas licensure requirements
• Creates and provides educational outreach presentations regarding mental health-related topics and issues
• Per state licensure requirements, participates in continuing education and professional development activities related to the performance of job functions and maintenance of skills in one’s professional specialty area
• Provides supervision for psychometrists, Master/Doctoral level students in supervision for internship as needed.
• Seeks consultation from peers and leadership for difficult clinical cases per State of Texas licensure requirements
• Maintain an open line of communication with care providers, patients, and their family members to efficiently address treatment concerns