First Stop Health is seeking an experienced, innovative, and self-motivated Mental Health Specialist (Master's-level license minimum) to work with adult individuals and couples. Our model of Mental Health care seeks to inspire and empower people to create impactful change in their lives.
As a Mental Health Specialist, you will:
• Work with a roster of participants by appointment via tele-medicine to provide confidential counselling services for individuals and couples.
• Engage a collaborative approach to care by consulting with and linking participants to other specialists/providers offered through First Stop Health as indicated.
• Use proprietary EHR platform to document diagnosis, treatment plan, and clinical encounters.
• Manage your time and calendar to ensure appointments are kept and appropriate follow-up is completed in a timely manner.
• Utilize internal care navigation and benefit information to guide participants toward appropriate resources.
• Attend and contribute to meetings and consultations that inform operational and clinical best practices.
• Keep HIPAA standards of security and confidentiality of participant PHI.
• Grow engagement with First Stop Health.
• Bachelor’s degree in psychology or a closely related field is recommended.
• Master or Doctorate Degree in the field of mental health or psychology
• Licensed by State Licensing Board as a Master’s Level Mental Health clinician (ex: LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, etc).
• Note, pre-licensed candidates with established individual supervision will be considered
• It is desirable that you have prior experience working in a mental health setting.
• Healthcare industry experience preferred, especially in telemedicine
• A thorough awareness of diverse therapeutic modalities and theoret