Clinical Psychologist Wellesley, MA
We are seeking an outpatient child and adolescent psychologist with excellent communication skills and clinical acumen to join our team in Wellesley, MA. Part Time or Full Time Positions Available!
Who we are:
We are a vertically integrated behavioral healthcare organization with clinics across 3 states and dozens of providers. We are a rapidly growing group, and this is an opportunity for the right, ambitious candidate to get in on the ground floor and help build a company that will help tens of thousands of clients in medical practices across the United States
• Conducts psychological assessments and provides therapy to children and families and assists in establishing a referral base
• Provides psychological therapeutic services
• Meets monthly clinical productivity expectations
• Conducts clinical, cognitive, and psychoeducational assessments
• Provides clinical consultation pertaining to children and families
• Assists in establishing and maintaining a referral base from pediatricians, schools, other treatment providers, and general community referrals.
Experience with administration, scoring, interpretation of psychological and neuropsychological assessments as well as report writing * Experience with Intellectual Testing, Academic/Learning Disability Evaluation, Adaptive Functioning Evaluation, Autism Screening, Personality Assessment, Full/Abbreviated Neuropsychological Evaluation * \* Training will be provided on instruments unfamiliar to you
• Ph.D. or Psy.D. in clinical, school, and/or counseling psychology
• Must be a licensed (or licensable) Psychologist or Counselor in MA
• Proficiency in assessing and treating a wide range of clinical concerns and diagnoses such as disruptive behavior problems, ADHD, oppositional and defiant behavior, sleep disorders, mood disorders, anxiety disorders and fears, motor habits, academic problems and ASDs