Waikiki Health is seeking a full time Clinical Psychologist
Pay rate for this role is $114,618.24 annually
Schedule: 40 hour work week
- Health insurance (Employee only) 100% premium paid once eligible.
- 13 Paid holidays
- Parking included
- 403(b) Retirement Plan Participation effective within 4 weeks of employment
- Matching is offered once eligible with a 3-year vesting period
- HOLO Bus Pass benefits
- BIKI bike rental benefits
- Company Shirt
- The successful candidate will possess either a PsyD or PhD degree in clinical psychology from an APA accredited school and be licensed to practice in Hawaii.
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities are required:
- Working knowledge of evidenced-based psychotherapy treatments for medical and mental health conditions presented in both adults and children.
- High level of efficiency in conducting accurate clinical assessments of behavioral health conditions.
- High level of comfort working within an integrated healthcare model on a multidisciplinary team of providers in a primary care setting.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in managing patient crises in a calm, consistent, and equitable manner.
- Ability to manage a large case-load of clients presenting with a complex range of needs within a community health setting.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now:
Sign up or sign in for contact information?cid=d2354195-5aa4-430f-8772-667797e2561e&sid=V2Fpa2lraWg%3D&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US