Managing Director Boston, MA
We are looking for a Managing Director to join our medical group full time in Boston, MA. Our ideal Managing Director has at least 5 years’ experience, excellent organizational and time management skills, outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills and is a problem solver, who is able to keep calm and efficient under pressure and in crisis.
We have been helping the people of Boston and the surrounding communities for over 8 years. Our mission is to be a recognized leader in the treatment of substance use and behavioral health disorders. Providing state of the art therapies, in a safe and confidential setting, with highly qualified clinicians and staff. We are committed to improving the lives of people and their families, struggling with the debilitating effects of alcohol and drug addiction. Our integrated care model, which has both a biopsychosocial and spiritual focus, assists professionals battling addiction with personal transformation and human flourishing.
• Execute the Company’s business plans and strategies in order to attain financial goals
• Provide strategic advice to the CEO and COO
• Plan cost-effective operations and market and business development activities
• Build long term, trusting relationships with shareholders, referral sources and authorities
• Oversee the growth of the Company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
• Supervise the work of clinical members by providing guidance and motivation to deliver quality performance including adherence of State licensure and Joint Commission accreditation requirements
• Ensure performance appraisal, training and professional development activities including HR related matters
• Further develop and enhance the Company's culture to ensure its continued growth
• Previous working experience as a Managing Director for at least 5 years
Please send your resume to Sign up or sign in for contact information